Still the legend you’ve esteemed for three decades - hosting some of golf’s most defining moments on five championship golf courses, and earning a reputation among top Florida resorts along the way. Recently completed a $125-million dollar renovation.
Lush, rolling fairways and the crisp snap of colorful flags, the thundering galleries of grand tournaments past, including the 1983 Ryder Cup, the 1987 PGA Championship and the Honda Classic, but that’s not where the story ends. In addition to 5 tournament-level courses, our exclusive Palm Beach Gardens hotel resort boasts a 40,000 square foot European Spa, a phenomenal Sports & Racquet Club and a supremely relaxing ambiance.
• 369 Guestrooms, Suites & Two Bedroom Cottages
• 5 Golf Courses - Champion, Palmer, Squire, Fazio & Estates
• 40,000 Sq. Ft. European Spa
• 33,000 Sq. Ft. State Of The Art Sports & Racquet Club
• 19 Tennis Courts Featuring Racquet Ball, Pop Tennis & Pickleball
• 6 Sparkling Pools, Including Saltwater Lap & Exercise Pool, Resort
Infinity Pool, Kiddie Pool & Whirlpools
• 39,000 Sq. Ft. Self-contained Conference Wing
• Multiple Restaurants & Lounges